As I do respect and admire your work please be so kind and respect my time and work as well by taking your time to read my review policy.
- Open to review requests.
- Open to blog tours but only those that really interest me.
- All the review requests should be submitted by email.
- Before sending a request, please read below review policy.
- Before you request a review, please take your time to read my previous reviews and see if I am really the right person you should be writing to.
- The Lost in Books does not publish advertisements.
- Do not accept any interviews that are not exclusive or any promotional materials.
- Do not post any reviews of books I’ve not read.
What genre is accepted
- ONLY literary fiction is reviewed on The Lost in Books:
- short stories
- Exceptions are made exclusively for biography & memoirs & poetry
- Non-fiction books might be accepted as long as their topic is of my interest.
Forms of publishing
- Review – always honest and not influenced by author or publisher.
- Interview – always interested with authors of books that I do esteem, however, those have to b exclusive interviews. No reprints are accepted.
- Essay/articles on particular topics.
- Giveaway – only when interested in a book.
Your review request should include
- Title & author full name and surname
- Some information on the author
- Reales date
- Link/s to previous reviews (if applicable)
- Link/s to author’s interview (if applicable)
- ONLY hard copies are accepted
- NO ebooks, audiobooks are accepted
I’m an old fashion reader.
- Once I do accept I will publish the review regardless of its outcome.*
- I will inform you when I receive the book.
- The review will take its time as I always have a pile of books waiting or review.
- Accepting your request & confirming recipient of the book does not give any time frames for publishing the review.
- I will inform you beforehand of the publishing date.
- The review and links to it or summaries will be published:
How to send the request
Quite simple. Just go to contact page and send me an email.
By sending the request, you agree/accept:
- all of the policy published on this site,
- my right to freely publish the honest review on The Lost in Books blog as well as on all other social media of The Lost in Books,
- to provide a hardcopy of the book on your own expense (shipment Europe),
- (*) my right to NOT post a review of your book should I not feel comfortable doing so.